New Infinity Harman Reference 9633IX 6″x9″ 3-Way Car Speakers are designed to deliver Infinity’s signature sound in more vehicles. They feature edge-driven textile tweeters for smooth, clear highs and the larger models offer an adjustable tweeter output level control for high-frequency optimization based on installation location or the listener’s preference.
Edge-driven, textile tweeters
The audiophile-grade tweeters used in Infinity’s new Reference speakers deliver smooth, non-fatiguing sound even at high output levels.
Adjustable tweeter output level
The larger Infinity Harman Reference multielement and component systems offer a tweeter output level control to optimize system linearity to suit installation location or the listener’s preference.
Plus One™ woofer cone architecture
Harman’s patented Plus One™ cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its class — the result is higher sensitivity, increased low-frequency output and accurate music reproduction.
Optimized Frame Size
Infinity Harman Reference speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit just about any vehicle on the road today.
Infinity Harman Reference 9633IX 6″x9″ 3-Way Car Speakers provide step-up Infinity sound at mainstream prices.
- 6″x9″ 3-way speakers (pair)
- Plus One+ Injection-Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- edge-driven textile dome tweeter and textile dome midrange
- True Four Ohm Impedance technology: speaker’s 2-ohm impedance combines with speaker wire impedance for a 4-ohm load
- compatible with virtually all factory or aftermarket car stereos
- optional grilles available
- power range: 2-100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 46-30,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- top-mount depth: 3-1/16″