Kenwood DDX419BTM DVD Receiver Multimedia and Navigation, up to 5 Bluetooth® devices can be paired to the head unit at the same time. You can enjoy audio streaming just by switching the devices among your friends.
2-Phone Hands Free Calling Ready
Automatically switch the paired 2 phones for incoming calls with DVD Receiver Multimedia and Navigation.
Also include better quality reception using the Wideband Speech Hands-free Profile 1.6.
KENWOOD Remote App Compatible
Download the free app “KENWOOD Remote“.
You can change audio sources or adjust audio settings like
“Time Alignment” or “13-Band EQ” from your smartphone.
Spotify Full Control
Works over Bluetooth for Android and Bluetooth or USB cable for iPhone.
Dual Camera Inputs and Parking Guide Lines
Two Camera inputs for Front and Rear cameras.
Parking guide lines appear on any standard backup camera image,
making parking safer and easier.
Direct OEM Steering Remote Control
The receivers can be installed in most Japanese and Korean vehicles easily.
Sound Adjustment Features
To meet your high expectations.
for 3rd Party’s Navigation Unit
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.1″ touchscreen with variable color button illumination
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- Pandora control with iPhone
- iPhone App Mode with limited control of apps like Netflix and YouTube
- display function for Garmin “Streetpilot” navigation app for iPhone
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Hands-on Research for full capabilities)
- 3-band equalizer
- high- and low-pass filters
- subwoofer controls
- speaker type setting
- iPod control: Kenwood cable required for full access to audio/video content
- works with SiriusXM tuner (not included)
- inputs: front USB input, front and rear A/V input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)