Kenwood DDX7019BTM AV Receiver DVD receiver fits perfectly into any dash with a double-sized opening. Built-in features like DVD movie playback and touchscreen controls give you entertainment and convenience, while add-on features let you build a mobile media system to suit your lifestyle.
Built-in Dolby Digital processing and a strong internal amplifier make all your favorite DVDs sound great. The DDX7019 plays all your CDs, even discs loaded with digital music files, and the premium digital-to-analog converter maximizes the clarity of your music and soundtracks. Zero in on perfect sound with the 3-band parametric equalizer, which allows you to adjust the center frequency of your treble, midrange, and bass controls.
You can watch movies on the big 6.95″ screen when you’re parked, or use the touchscreen controls to run your system on the go. The simple and intuitive user interface allows you to enter commands and scroll through menu options without cracking open the manual. You can even add a personal photo as the wallpaper or use the screen to skim through your digital photographs.
You’ll find plenty of options for system expansion. Kenwood DDX7019BTM AV Receiver Bluetooth® adapter allows you to send and receive calls from your compatible cell phone through your stereo. Connect an iPod® or any number of music players through the USB port, or use the port to charge your digital devices.
Kenwood’s iPod adapter gives you total control over your music files, and you can use the screen to view stored video and images. You can also connect an XM or SIRIUS radio to receive satellite radio programming.
Kenwood’s optional navigation system delivers complete turn-by-turn directions, and you can update yearly to keep the system accurate to changes in businesses and roads. You’ll find an audio/video input for adding a game console or separate video source. Connect a separate back seat monitor, and front seat passengers can enjoy music while people in the back watch a movie.
Front, rear, and subwoofer preouts on the receiver give you the option of adding external amps for a powerful, realistic sound from your music and movie soundtracks. An input for an optional rear-view camera adds safety and convenience, especially if you have a large vehicle or tow a boat or trailer.
- DVD/CD receiver with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- motorized 6.95″ LCD video screen with touchscreen controls and selectable backgrounds
- fits double-sized (4″ tall) dash openings
- direct touchscreen selection of DVD menu items
- detachable control panel
- wireless remote
- plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, Video CDs, JPEG images, and AAC/MP3/WMA discs
- System Q EX Sound Control
- System E’s+ Advanced Crossover system
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter (DVD); 16-bit D/A converter (CD)
- Radio Data System for on-screen information from radio stations
- Installer Memory saves audio settings when battery is disconnected
- compatible with Kenwood’s Bluetooth adapter for control of Bluetooth phones
- XM and SIRIUS satellite radio ready
- compatible with Kenwood HD Radio tuner and navigation module
- compatible with Kenwood’s iPod USB direct controller
- USB port
- CD changer controls
- two audio/video inputs
- rear-view camera input
- input for Kenwood navigation system
- TV tuner controls
- audio/video input and output
- dual-zone capability
- front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls