Kenwood’s Excelon X502-1 mono subwoofer amplifier can send up to 500 watts RMS to your subwoofer. A precise low-pass filter lets you optimize the sound for your sub, while the built-in bass boost lets you dial in just the right amount of thump. With the subsonic filter removes low bass so that your amplifier and subwoofer can operate more efficiently. An optional wired remote control lets you control your sub’s level from the front seat.
Mono subwoofer amplifier Class D technology ensures that this compact amp will run cool and perform reliably. Kenwood divided the amp’s internal circuitry — analog, digital, and power supply — onto separate, non-overlapping circuit boards for improved overall sound quality.
Output Coil with Magnetic Shield
Prevents magnetic flux from radiating from the subwoofer’s coil, resulting in reduced noise and enhanced sound quality mono subwoofer amplifier.
Sliding Terminal Cover
Detachable sliding terminal cover offers a sleek design and easier installation.
Variable Gain Circuit
Improved Signal to Noise Ratio
All terminals and connections are on one side for easier installation and a cleaner look.
Speaker Level Input Harness
Speaker Level Input Harness is included to connect to speaker wires from factory installed receivers.
Optional Wired Level Control Ready
The optional KCA-RC01A wired remote level control allows you to easily adjust the mono subwoofer amplifier volume.
- Class-D 2-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 1000 watts
- CTA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 4V-12V
- High level: 0.2V-5V
- Frequency Response: 20 – 200 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Signal to Noise Ration: 85dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 – 200Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.