The Pioneer DEQ-S1000A Compact 4 channel car amplifier Universal Sound Processor, designed for upgrading the sound quality of your factory vehicle stereo and speakers. Since the originally fitted stereo does not need to be replaced, installation* is simple. Due to it’s compact size, it can be installed out of sight, adding to a cleaner installation.
The DEQ-S1000A incorporates Pioneer’s full custom high performance 48-bit dual-core DSP for high quality premium sound reproduction. An internal clock and pattern are optimally tuned. Sound degradation from jitter noise is thoroughly eliminated.
When used along with Pioneer’s Sound Tune app, you can bring high end audio to the basic factory speakers. All operations are performed easily through a compatible smartphone and a wide range of settings are accessible from live simulation settings to 31-band custom equalizer settings via the Sound Tune app.
In addition to giving you more volume, this amp/processor lets you adjust all the fine details of your music’s sound, using 31-band equalizers, high- and low-pass filters, time alignment, and more. You can even eliminate any peculiar factory EQ and time alignment settings, before applying your own sonic improvements.
Can stand alone with more power
The DEQ-1000A has speaker-level inputs for installing with a factory radio, as well as RCA inputs when using an aftermarket receiver. The processor features six high-level RCA preamp outputs, so you can add your own more powerful 4 channel car amplifier to the mix. You can set these outputs to drive front and rear speakers with a sub, or for a 3-way system using tweeters, midrange drivers, and a sub.
You control the processing using Pioneer’s Sound Tune app on your smartphone connected via USB. You can also stream music from your device into the system using this connection. The app is available for both Android and iPhones.
- compact 4-channel car amplifier with digital signal processing
- 14 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (4-8 ohm stable per channel)
- 3 pairs of 4-volt processed preamp outputs (Front/High, Rear/Mid, Subwoofer)
- channels can be set for 2-way (front, rear, sub) or 3-way (network) operation
- digital signal processing control by Pioneer Sound Tune app on your smartphone via USB connection
- works with Android and iPhones
- controls include 31-band EQ, time alignment, and special effects
- source calibration (cancels factory time alignment & EQ)