2 channel car amplifier Pioneer’s GM-A3702 2-channel amplifier will greatly improve the sound quality in your vehicle, so you’ll find yourself looking forward to your time on the road. This punchy little Pioneer will power a pair of speakers with 60 watts RMS each, which is a gigantic jump over the power supplied by your car radio alone. You’ll hear more of the little details in your music, especially when you turn your system up to overcome road noise.
You can also put this versatile amp into single-channel mode, switch on the low-pass filter for clarity, and run a subwoofer with up to 190 watts RMS, perfect for a modest system. Speaker-level inputs allow you to add the 2 channel car amplifier GM-A3702 to a factory radio that doesn’t have preamp outputs. If your vehicle needs a sonic upgrade, this amp’s small footprint and reasonable price make it a great choice.
- Class-AB FullRange 2-Ohm Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 60 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 95 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 190 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 500 watts.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- LED power (on) and protect (off) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Signal Sensing Turn-on
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 300mV – 6.5V
- High level: 3V – 26V
- Frequency Response: 10 – 70,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >95 dB
- Selectable Low-Pass Crossover at 80Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 25A x 1
- 4 – 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 9-1/2″W x 7″L x 2-1/2″H