A Pioneer GM D8704 Class FD 4 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier shouldn’t take up too much space, especially in your car. This Class-D amps might just be what you’re looking for. It combines a 1-Ohm stable circuit, installation flexibility and a superior high-power output.
BIG POWER, SMALL SIZE
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital 4 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
IMPROVED CIRCUIT DESIGN
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s new digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
VARIABLE LOW PASS & HIGH PASS FILTER
For extra flexibility, variable LPF and HPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The LPF and HPF are adjustable from 40 Hz to 500 Hz.
SPEAKER LEVEL INPUTS
What, you DON’T own a Pioneer head unit? Well, we won’t hold it against you. In fact we’ll even help you build onto your system. Speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn’t have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you’ve got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
- GM Digital Series 4-Channel Class FD Car Amplifier w/ Wired Bass Boost Remote
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan.
- 1 ohm: 125 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 600 watts x 2 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- High-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-6.5V
- High level: 0.8V-16V
- Variable high-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (40-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 40-50,000 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.