A Pioneer GM D9701 Class D Mono Amplifier shouldn’t take up too much space, especially in your car. This Class-D amps might just be what you’re looking for. It combines a 1-Ohm stable circuit, installation flexibility and a superior high-power output.
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s extra-efficient Class-D amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB mono amplifier. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Improved Circuit Design
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. The stable and durable circuitry lessens the ristk of high input power to the unit so that it can achieve a 1 Ω connection. This design provides the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
Variable Low-Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D9701 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
Turn Up the Bass
Every new Pioneer Class-D amplifier has a wired bass boost remote control for optimal bass level adjustment according to listening preferences and music characteristics.
- GM Digital Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier w/ Wired Bass Boost Remote
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 2400 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-240 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
Be the first to review “Pioneer GM D9701 Class D Mono Amplifier”