Pioneer GM-D9704 4 channel bridgeable amplifier shouldn’t take up too much space, especially in your car. The GM-D9704 might just be what you’re looking for. It combines a 1-Ohm stable circuit, installation flexibility and a superior high-power output of 1600W Max.
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s new extra-efficient Class-D digital amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB bridgeable amplifier. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Improved Circuit Design
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s new digital amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
Variable Low Pass & High Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, variable LPF and HPF make audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The LPF and HPF are adjustable from 40 Hz to 500 Hz.
Speaker Level Inputs
What, you DON’T own a Pioneer head unit? Well, we won’t hold it against you. In fact we’ll even help you build onto your system. Speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn’t have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. So, the install goes faster, you save money, and you’ve got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle.
- Rca inputs: 4-ch
- Amplifier class: class-d
- Hi-res certified: no
- Bridgeable: yes
- Warranty: 1 year
- Speaker level input: yes
- Fuse rating: 40a x 2
- Bass boost remote: yes
- Automatic signal sensing and turn-on: yes
- Hi-volt input level control: 200 mv to 6.5 v
- Terminal type: block
- Load impedance allowance (ohms): 1 to 8
- Protection control system: yes
- Dimensions: 302mm (w) x 60mm (h) x 215mm (d)
- Continuous power (rms) output @ 1Ω: 130w rms x 4
- Continuous power (rms) output @ 2Ω: 200w rms x 4
- Continuous power (rms) output @ 4Ω: 130w rms x 4
- Continuous power (rms) output – bridged @ 4Ω: 400w rms x 2
- Low-pass crossover frequency: 40 hz
- Low-pass slope (db/octave): -12db
- High-pass crossover frequency: 500 hz
- Bass boost frequency: 50 hz
- Bass boost level: 0 db to 18 db
- Frequency response: 10 hz – 50 khz
- Total harmonic distortion (thd): < 0.5% (100 hz)
- Signal-to-noise (sn) ratio: > 95db