Pioneer GM-E7002 2 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier Bass Boost, 2-channel bridgeable Amplifier, New 2020 Model, Successor Of The Legendary GM-A3702 Now With More Power. High Power and Energetic Sound- High output with the large-capacity electrolytic capacitors. Stable performance ensured with optimized PCB board. Flexible Sound Tuning- Wide range, variable LPF & HPF for system flexibility. Two-step 2 Channel Bridgeable Amplifier Bass Boost as a juice for more fun with Two-step BASS BOOST & Wide range, Variable LPF & HPF Wide range, Variable LPF & HPF.
Give more juice to your sound. Two-step Bass Boost allows precise control for optimal bass, giving you enhanced sound impact based on your music choice and style.
RCA Level Input
Use your RCA interconnect cables for hassle-free linking of the amplifier to the source unit.
Speaker Level Input
Allows you to connect the amplifier to your source without RCA-type inputs and without the need for adapters.
Allows adjustment of the Low-Pass Filter according to your listening preference.
Adjust your High-Pass Filter frequency for greater audio flexibility.
- Amplifier Class Class AB
- No. of Channels 2/1
- RMS power output 70 W x 2 RMS (4Ω) 95 W x 2 (2Ω) 190W x 1 (Bridged)
- Frequency Response 15 Hz to 22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)<0.1% S/N Ratio >80dB
- Speaker Level Input Yes
- Crossover Type Variable HPF/LPF
- Crossover Frequency 32Hz to 320 Hz
- Bass Boost Frequency 50 Hz
- Baas Boost Level Min/Mid/Max
- Dimensions 241 mm x 55.5 x 240 mm