Class D Pioneer Mono Amplifier with wired bass boost remote. 1, 600 watts Max power. High quality textured flat panel and tough frame. Bass boost remote included.
Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s extra-efficient Class-D amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Improved Circuit Design
To prevent circuit shutdown, Pioneer’s digital mono amplifier circuit “Protection Control System” senses its internal temperature and automatically moderates input level accordingly. Stable, durable circuitry lessens the risk of high input power for the unit to achieve 1 Ω connection. This design enhances the flexibility to connect multiple subwoofers to a system.
Variable Low Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-D8701 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
- GM Digital Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- High-density split-dome convection heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 200mV-6.5V
- High level: 0.8V-16V
- Variable low-pass filter (40-240 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 10-240 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
Be the first to review “Pioneer Mono Amplifier GM D8701”