PIONEER TS-WX1220AH Dual Ported Enclosure Active Subwoofer The cabinet mechanism and the bass reflex port of the TS-WX1220AH are optimized to take advantage of the low-frequency response of a dual driver with two 30 cm woofer units. Which enable the original bass reproduction of the device and make it possible to enjoy a high-quality and powerful heavy bass reproduction. Equipped with a bass boost circuit, it is possible to adjust the sound pressure level and the frequency characteristics. You can adjust your favorite music to your liking.
This sub offers superb bass reproduction using high quality materials. When using the right enclosure and amp, you could be hitting sub 35Hz!
This sub uses a strong IMPP composite cone which is far more dense than traditional paper cones allowing the sub to endure more power. The double Ferrite magnet keeps the sub flexing and pushing bass waves out to a higher standard.
- Size 30 cm (12″) x 2
- Type Double powered bass reflex subwoofer system
- Maximum power 3000 W
- Nom Power 1000 Watt
- Frequency response 20 Hz – 2.9 kHz
- Sensitivity 118 dB (in car, 2V) dB
- Impedance 0.3 Ω
- Woofer material Pulp
- Surround Urethane
- Voice Coil type Copper round wire 4-layers single voice coil
- Voice Coil bobbin type Kapton
- Terminals Faston
- Magnets FERRITE
- 30cm / 12″ Enclosed Active
- LPF 50 Hz – 200 Hz (-12dB / oct)