Compact powered subwoofer Pioneer TS-WX130DA Combines a built-in 160-watt Class D amplifier, aluminum cone specially designed acoustic suspension enclosure, and Digital Bass Control, a technology developed by Pioneer compact powered subwoofer to tailor frequency response and increase the performance, is compact while producing deep, powerful bass.
Digital Bass Control provides two selectable listening modes, Deep and Dynamic, enhancing system optimization and tuning the output to complement various musical styles and vehicle types.
Extremely compact, measuring 11 inches x 7-7/8 inches with a height of only 2-3/4 inches, and is designed to be installed in various small, tight spaces. With the ability to fit under seats, behind seats or inside small storage compartments, the features a wide range of vehicle applications.
- compact powered subwoofer
- 8″ x 5-1/4″ sub with aluminum cone
- built-in amplifier: 50 watts RMS (160 watts peak)
- wired remote for control over:
- low-pass filter
- selectable phase control (0°, 180°)
- Bass Mode settings:
- Deep: 20 to 200 Hz frequency response, 95 dB sensitivity
- Dynamic: 40 to 160 Hz frequency response, 100 dB sensitivity
- dimensions: 11-1/8″W x 2-3/4″H x 8″D