The PRO Series Speakers Pioneer Reference for Open Show series of speakers is designed specifically for those looking to produce some serious sound pressure levels. Inspired by Pioneer’s history of record-breaking SPL competition, the new P.R.O. series line of speakers is constructed with the street enthusiast in mind. With an emphasis on efficiency and power handling, the P.R.O. series lineup consists of bullet tweeters, mid bass drivers, and a subwoofer that can be mixed and matched to deliver impressive output, without requiring an impressive investment.
The PRO Series Speakers Pioneer TS-M650PRO mid-bass driver delivers the perfect balance of power handling and output to compliment the crisp highs from the bullet tweeters. Anchored by high strength, stamped steel frames, the mid bass drivers feature lightweight blended pulp cones suspended by a corrugated surround and motivated by oversized magnets resulting in copious amounts of sensitivity, excursion, and power handling.
- 6-1/2″ PRO Series Mid-Bass Car Speaker Drivers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1000 watts per pair / 500 watts each
- RMS: 220 watts per pair / 110 watts each
- Optimally Blended Pulp cone material
- Corrugated speaker surround
- Oversize magnet motor structure
- 4 ohms impedance
- Designed for those seeking serious sound pressure levels
- Frequency response: 50-18,000 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 3-1/8″
- Sensitivity: 94dB
Be the first to review “PRO Series Speakers Pioneer TS-M650PRO”