Sony XM-GS100 Monoblock subwoofer amplifier affords incredible installation flexibility thanks to its compact size and packs quite a punch. GS series amplifiers offer tremendous value including convenience features such as: modern cosmetics, variable cross-overs and singe-side electrical connections to suit almost any application.
The Sony GS-100 Class-D Monoblock subwoofer amplifier affords incredible installation flexibility thanks to its compact size and packs quite a punch. GS series amplifiers offer tremendous value including convenience features such as: modern cosmetics, variable cross-overs and singe-side electrical connections to suit almost any application.
The XM-GS100’s efficient Class-D mono block design, compact chassis size and single sided connections provide multiple mounting options while maximizing output and control for your audio system.
The XM-GS100 delivers 330 watts RMS power at 4 ohm with 14.4 volts, from 20 Hz – 200 Hz with less than 1% THD+N. This unit has a maximum output power of 600 mono at 4 ohm.
The XM-G100 delivers 600 watts RMS power at 2 ohm with 14.4 volts, at 50 Hz with less than 1% THD+N. This unit has a mximum output power of 1100 watts mono at 2 ohm.
The XM-GS100 has a removable top panel that conceals a variable 12 dB/oct LPF (Low-Pass filter) at 50-300Hz as well as a 12 dB/octave sub-sonic HPF (High-Pass filter), variable at 6-70Hz to maximize your systems potential. This amplifier also offers a variable 0-10 dB 40 Hz bass boost circuit to increase low frequency response.
As well as traditional RCA inputs, the XM-GS100 offers direct connections (High Level Input) to the speaker output of your car audio unit if it is not equipped with RCA line outputs. The auto sensing, high level input feature also allows the amplifier to be powered up without the need for remote power turn on connections.
The Active Thermal Control regulates the units operating temperature for stable, long-term playback at high volume levels. Dynamic Distortion Suppressor reduces distortion that occurs at higher playback levels for clear bass reproduction.
- GS Series Compact Class-D Monoblock Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1100 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 330 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Removable top panel conceals complete crossover & level controls
- Compact aluminum alloy chassis
- LED power (blue) and protect (red) indicators
- Dynamic Distortion Suppression
- Active Thermal Control regulates operating temperature
- Soft start turn-on
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Auto Turn-on for OEM Integration
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 300mV – 6V
- High level: 6.5V – 16V
- Frequency Response: 10 – 300 Hz (+/-0 dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.1% (50 Hz)
- Signal to Noise Ration: 65 dBA
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 – 300 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Subsonic filter: 6 – 7 Hz , 12 dB/octave
- Variable Low/Bass Boost: 0 to +10 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 2
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 10-3/4″W x 8″D x 2-1/8″H