Sony XM-N502 2 channel car amplifier will add clarity and power to your system, delivering 65 watts RMS to each of your speakers, so you’ll have more fun listening to music on the road. To add some low-frequency fun, you can bridge the MX-N502 amp into 1-channel mode and drive a subwoofer with 175 watts.
A low-pass filter helps your sub sound its best. Sony placed all of the Sony XM-N502 2 channel car amplifier connections and controls on the front of the amp, for a cleaner installation with easier access to adjustments. To protect the amp from overheating and shutting down, an Auto Thermal Control lowers the power output slightly during those moments of extreme, hard driving play. Sony shows its commitment to high quality by gold-plating this amp’s connectors for reliable conductivity.
- XM Series 2-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 65 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 85 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 175 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output:
- 150 watts x 2 chan. @ 4 ohms
- 500 watts x 1 chan. Bridged @ 4 Ohms
- 2-channel operation
- Variable low-pass filter (80 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- 14 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Sony’s Automatic Thermal Control lowers the output when necessary to prevent sudden shutdowns
- Single sided connections provide flexible installation and multiple mounting options
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 50,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 93dB
- Dimensions: 10.75″W x 6.75″L x 2.25″H
Be the first to review “Sony XM-N502 2 channel car amplifier”